Website Race UI and To-User-Feedback

I find the raw CSV outputs really insufficient when it comes to feeding the user with post-race information, and it detracts from the competitive experience. While there are external sites that also track race league and its statistics such as exilestats or poestatistics, I'd like to see these eventually directly implemented here if possible to ensure everyone has awareness and access to such resources. All in all, the goal is to improve competition and participation.

Simply things like:
- What resultant rank you were overall and in your class
- Graphs and raw numerations of your EXP/level and rank in x minute increments
- Ability to compare graphs to specific people, past runs
- How many points were you rewarded

Poestatistics (an example of my horrible run) includes all the above, points excluding the latter.

More advanced (but highly preferable) things to help ethusiast competitors improve:
- Progression tracking; what time did a specific person reach x area (so I can superimpose EXP/level graph to see what level were and where they are in progression)
- Gear, passive, and raw stat statistics comparison--see what they had at a given time (this might not be possible, or violative of user privacy, could always set it as an opt-in option)

It might upset the top racers at the release of such information, but you could arguably obtain the information in the first point already by watching streamers at the top of your class, or constantly /whois and keeping track of their level and area manually during a race, and try to emulate their pace during the next race.

Minor ingame suggestions:
- There should be a timer that a user can enable which remains on the screen
- The ability to check your rank during a race should be created either as a permanent on-screen option or /rank in the shoutbox
- Your rank and points earned should be output to the user right at the end of a race
- Whenever you log in, you should be informed at what race prizes you've won instead of a quiet swoosh into your stash
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info