Simple changes to pvp que?

So I almost wish GGG wouldn't have released pvp at all right now. Its in such a bad state in terms of getting matched up with other people that many don't try it or quickly give up.

I know GGG has bigger plans for pvp but here's two things I wish that would have been done in the mean time.

1) You first enter a pvp chat screen where you can just talk to other pvpers or those interested in pvp. This would keep more people interested and usually make it less intimidating. This would hopefully get pvp to feel more alive instead of dead like it feels currently sitting and waiting for a few minutes and giving up because your bored and assume no one is around who would like to pvp.

2) At that screen you can see how many pvp battles are currently in progress and can then choose to view them. Maybe you can also view the battle and chat with the other viewers at the same time. This would be great because you can then have a heads up as to how the other guy plays before you play him yourself...or who you might want to avoid because you don't stand a chance ;).

I think pvp would be so much better with these two suggestions. I don't have any idea how hard they would be to implement but I just hate to see it in the state that it is currently in.

Please feel free to add your own suggestions on top of these two, and of course I also want an open world pvp area, I just know that it will take longer to get that than to implement these two features. Thanks.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on May 3, 2013, 12:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info