Could we have more short races please?

I look at some past races and I see a whole lot of people at all sorts of levels that I can't reasonably reach in an hour. I also don't necessarily want to spend a whole straight hour playing PoE. I would appreciate some races that are shorter in length - say, 20 minutes, with reduced rewards. I am not a bleeding-edge player, but I'd like to dip my toes before jumping in the deep end.

Also, when do we get the Iron Man league? 1 hit point, no energy shield.
IRON MAN
Regarding the second part - Lethal League to a certain extent simulates 1 hit point, with just enough forgiveness to allow for a stray or uncontrollable hit. I hate to imagine the number of complaints we would get in a genuine 1hp or kill on hit league.

For shorter leagues, we'll make sure we have more shorter leagues in week 5. 12 minute and 30 minute leagues are popular with some players, but get extensive complaints from other sets of players.

Lethal simulates rather how melee feels endgame with bad EQ. Also I think especially cruel lethal will be playable because 200% damage becomes 87,5% more damage.

Also you don't understand the idea of iron man Dreggon

Iron man means you aren't allowed to go to town or you drop out. Iron man was a D2 format that prevented towning unless you finished the act or ended the playing period.

You can reduce it to Famine and only town the next 5 minutes after you finished a quest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info