[0.10.7b] My FP tanky EB templar(HC)

Well,just wanna share some ideas of my FP templar , and wanna get some feed back from guys.

Skill gems:
1.whatever auras you need(discipline and clarity are necessary)
2.FP
3.skeletons and totems if you want to be safe
4.arctic armor
5.traps maybe(if you want a better way to deal with the lightning thorn "beaches")

make a shadow to get the freeze pulze and ice spear first.(ice spear is useful at low level for you)

In my case, i use clarity, discipline, grace,determination and purity.(i wanna use haste actually,still trying to figure out witch aura should i give up instead.)

Early game build(32 points)

Mid game(60 points)

late-end game (80-90points)

My goal

About this build
Spoiler

1.level up arctic armor only when you feel you have enough mana regen.
2.with body and soul nodes and innerforce, there will be 74% increase ES from aura, when you go EB, the Int you have will also buff your ES, once you get EB,use discipline(reserve 120 mana for 60 base ES at level 1).more mana=more mana regen=more mana left after casting bunch of % mana reserve auras.
3.get some mana regen nodes if you dont have gears for mana regen. you can spec it late game.
4.you can either take chaos resistance or take crit chance increase when you go for EB, in my case, i took chao resist, cuz i m not sure how much dmg the snake thing at the end of act2 and act3 gonna burst on me, just play it safe.
5.if you have tons of resist, try using haste instead of purity.

link
Spoiler

chest or weapon:
4L(5L,6L)---FP+faster proj+LMP(GMP)+life leech+(faster casting)+(w/e you want,take static blow if you want add lightning dmg)
boot, hamlet and glove:
4L---discipline+clarity+arctic armor+reduced mana
4L---determination+purity+grace+(red socket for reduced mana)
4L---free to make your own link
1h and sheild(if you are takin this):
3L---spell totem+skeleton+culling strike(killing bosses faster)
3L---curses+increase area+(curse?)

keep the reduced mana gem link with arctic armor when you start a map, always remember to turn it on.

About the unique
Spoiler
well, i dont have so many currency to buy a unique for my templar.ofc, the staff gonna buff you FP a lots, like tons of dmg. but you gotta max your resist first. the only unique i m using is

Well, i m still testing some new things that could be add on my FP templars, will update this if i found some interesting thing or skill. Free to leave some friendly advices and questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info