Making a Temp, need some builds?

Hey all,

I've started a templar and wanted to know if someone could point me to a build that's close to what's in my head. I'd like him to be using a 2 handed staff, with glacial blow, and freeze pulse. I've started him down this path a bit. He's currently 26. He's a little twinked out with a sceptre and shield atm, but soon as I can find a decent staff, I will switch.

I want him to be able to really do some damage with the FP and eventually I'll have him using multipe projectiles with it.But I also want him to be able to smash the shit outta stuff if it gets too close. Glacial for single target, and Ice nova? if he gets surrounded.(or maybe some physical skill?)

I know alot of ppl prefer lightning, but lightning strike doesn't cover as much frontal area as the pulse.There's gaps between the 3 bolts and that means less damage to some mobs charging forward from the wider part of the frontal cone.Least that's how I see it.Atm I do have added lightning damage gems on the ice stuff.

Any build suggestions or links would be greatly appreciated. I know he's a hybrid of witch and marauder. But I just got my ground slam marauder past act 3 merciless. It was a pain in the ass, and really kinda boring. I DON'T wanna use those skills all over again. I also don't want him to be a male witch, or use wands.I'd just like him to be 60/40. It could be 60% caster and 40 melee, or the other way around. I know he has to be kinda better at one or the other.

Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info