This weekend we’re running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at May 20, 2024 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you’re missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Solar and Eldritch Supporter Packs here!

Don't forget, our Necropolis Fan Art Competition ends after the weekend! Be sure to post your submissions before the deadline ends. More information about the competition can be found here.

Have a great weekend, Exiles.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Time to get more corpse storage. XD
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Little more than %20 please.
Please sell me a stash of graves that can stack and store for 100 points!
"
Hilscher wrote:
Please sell me a stash of graves that can stack and store for 100 points!

They would have to commit Necro to Core.

It would be amazing though! They only need to sort storage for stacking allflames/corpses and we would be fine.
"
SebZ_POE wrote:

They would have to commit Necro to Core.

It would be amazing though! They only need to sort storage for stacking allflames/corpses and we would be fine.

If Necro don't get into the Core, just change Necro stash to 4*Premium stash or a Quad stash. :)
"
SebZ_POE wrote:

They only need to sort storage for stacking allflames/corpses and we would be fine.

And also give the mechanic the good ol harvest treatment as it's a much worse item editor in the current version compared to what OG harvest once was. lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
can we get a bigger discount for currency tab i have only 50 coins and mobile purchase dosent work for me i need space for currency i dont wanna drop it ;(
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Necropolis to Core? Never. Crucible was much better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info