New Player - Great game but I'm puzzled

Hello,

I wanted to say that this is the best rpg that I've played in a while. I played it for 220 hours now and I enjoyed every minute.

Right now I got a Valdo's Puzzle box. I read the item's notes, opened it and got a Foil Lifesprig as a reward in a map.

As I was about to enter the map (even though I've read the mods and everything) I got a message that if I die in that map, I will lose my character :D. I would've sold it for about 5 divines but... I was curious.

I think I'll leave it open for a while and then close it as I don't want to lose everything right now and I'm not ready to play hardcore yet.

I think as a suggestion it would be great if a red text would be present in the map's description that if you enter that map, there are chances you'll lose your character.

Cheers!
Last bumped on May 9, 2024, 3:06:49 AM
The map mod in question is 'players that die in area are sent to the void" or something along those lines.

If you check your valdo's maps to not have that mod you can safely run them just FYI.
I messed up then :D

We live and we learn
"
gkuu wrote:
I messed up then :D

We live and we learn

That's what I'm talking about see a player that accepts his I fucked up we need more of you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Welcome to Path of Exile, gkuu!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Welcome to Path of Exile, gkuu!

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: