3.24.2 Hotfix 6

"
Iggy5150 wrote:
Thank you

Also please don't forget to fix these and all its variants



Those are sold by TFT in their mirror shop, so nothing's gonna happen to that mod, unfortunately. You know GGG has a soft spot for TFT, despite everything.
So cheat early and cheat often with no consequences. That’s the message you’ve sent.
This is like the overly strict parent taking away toys from a kid. What did you accomplish by doing this really? Did Standard having access to these items do harm to you? Considering you only care about leagues, what difference would it have made if you let the items stay on Standard? But no, take away some fun people are having for once in a game that gets constantly nerfed with every patch. Go figure.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on May 7, 2024, 9:14:16 AM
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
Thank you

Also please don't forget to fix these and all its variants


Isn't it funny how a dead mode such as standard can bother so many people. "If I can't have it, no one can" type of throwing toys out of cot.


It's only about time and resources. GGG is very against this type of stuff existing in the game.

Actually even Blizzard patched bugged items like these in d2 ("Ith" items), which were created exploiting bugs and provided almost immortality and infinite damage at the same time.

Another example of this monstrosity:

Last edited by Iggy5150 on May 7, 2024, 9:24:51 AM
NO BANS?!




why dont you guys also make ToS dissappear? it's meaningless anyways.

GGG made it clear bois, gz to all those who made one of those and sold them for 100+ divs,

[Removed by Support]

playing fair is only dumb

thanks Mark.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 7, 2024, 4:50:31 PM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
But no, take away some fun people are having for once in a game that gets constantly nerfed with every patch. Go figure.


If using some unintended items is the only reason 'people' are having fun "for once in a game"; maybe they should find another game.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
This is like the overly strict parent taking away toys from a kid. What did you accomplish by doing this really? Did Standard having access to these items do harm to you? Considering you only care about leagues, what difference would it have made if you let the items stay on Standard? But no, take away some fun people are having for once in a game that gets constantly nerfed with every patch. Go figure.


Bugged items are detrimental for the game in many ways.
Well done GGG! Sooo....are you gonna perma/temp ban those who abused the bug? If you arent, we might aswell bug abuse every league if there is no punishment for breaching TOS. Show you have some bálls and ban(perma/temp) those who abused this. You did it to Empy, now do it again.
So no bans then eh..........?



GGG, 2 quick questions for future reference once and for all

1) Are bans based on numerical amount of player accounts?

2) Define exploits and what makes them bannable?
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Good fix, though this bug was known for quite a while, shortly after the league launch. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info