Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.24.2 Hotfix 6

"
Iggy5150 wrote:
Thank you

Also please don't forget to fix these and all its variants

+1
T17 Maps and Allflame Ember of Meatsack patch next?

https://mmo-population.com/r/pathofexile

Abuse first, abuse often. There is no repercussions, only rewards. If you don't - you're a sucker. Thanks for the lesson GGG.
Last edited by Toralian on May 7, 2024, 3:32:49 AM
If GGG isn’t gonna ban or give any punishment to the player who abuses this bug, I’m never gonna make any more purchases in this game anymore.
Bug abuse = cheating = violated ToS
However, GGG never takes any action seriously on those bug-abuse players. It’s just like encouraging us to abuse the hell of any new bug when we find one, as we won’t get punished anyway and we might be able to keep the bug item if lucky.
On the other side, those player who decided to follow the rules and play normally and doesn’t abuse the bug are actually just a loser
worst league i ever played
"
FlyingTurtleZ wrote:
If GGG isn’t gonna ban or give any punishment to the player who abuses this bug, I’m never gonna make any more purchases in this game anymore.
However, GGG never takes any action seriously on those bug-abuse players. It’s just like encouraging us to abuse the hell of any new bug when we find one, as we won’t get punished anyway and we might be able to keep the bug item if lucky.
On the other side, those player who decided to follow the rules and play normally and doesn’t abuse the bug are actually just a loser

+1
Last edited by zigfrid100 on May 7, 2024, 3:20:52 AM
thank you guys, but was fun to have a 6L quiver or shield, somenthing to think about, expecially awesome for melee :)
i want to subscribe
People should be banned for this.

Also league was kinda bad, hope next one improves the state of things a lot. Couldn't even be fucked to finish the atlas.
Last edited by FallenStar08 on May 7, 2024, 3:36:39 AM
Noice, thx for hotfix.

Let bug abusers cry

Also so funny to see some 3 linked mirrored phys bows on trade lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info