BUG: Back to Basics still spawning extra content

I'm pretty sure this wasn't happening prior to this last week but all of the sudden while using a tree with Back to Basics I'm still get Harbingers. Maybe it is one of the Necropolis mods but so far I haven't noticed one that would do that.

I see tempest too occasionally but I thinks hose are necropolis monsters.

Not supposed to happen correct?

Bug #1956737073

Not really a screen print I can take while they're on screen as they kill me, hopefully the bug number captures some background data on the map for you.
Last bumped on May 5, 2024, 6:57:43 AM
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
while using a tree with Back to Basics I'm still get Harbingers. Maybe it is one of the Necropolis mods but so far I haven't noticed one that would do that.

One Devoted modifier is "Accompanied by a Harbinger". The Tempest modifier is also a Devoted modifier, "Pack spawns a Corrupted Tempest on Death".

Things added by the lantern appear to be unaffected by your Atlas Tree, including Back to Basics...perhaps for reasons like not having an empty map by combining Back to Basics with a bunch of "Replaced by a Rogue Exile" Allflames.
Thanks, I'll have to pay attention to the modifiers before entering the map to see if that is what it is. Probably is, seems like there are more Harbingers than there normally would be and certainly haven't seen any masters in the maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info