Reflection mechanic does not work in PoE...Has anyone managed to make a build with reflect work?

I tried to create a build with damage reflection mechanics using all possible items, such as Thousand teeth temu, vaal buckler, bramblejack, advancing fortress, gut ripper, the anvil, amber and other items. Testing on white maps and even in acts, it is possible to see that it reflects very little damage to attackers. It lacks points in the passive tree to be able to scale the reflect damage to make it playable.

Has anyone created a build with this mechanic?
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 4:41:48 AM
Reflect scales with damage taken, so if you can somehow get a billion HP while on the other hand have zero damage mitigation and a bunch of reflect, you could theoretically oneshot ubers. Good luck!

Problem with that is, you'll never find an enemy dealing high enough physical damage hits for you to reflect that would make it worthwile, so forget what I said above.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on May 3, 2024, 11:02:32 PM
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
Reflect scales with damage taken, so if you can somehow get a billion HP while on the other hand have zero damage mitigation and a bunch of reflect, you could theoretically oneshot ubers. Good luck!

Problem with that is, you'll never find an enemy dealing high enough physical damage hits for you to reflect that would make it worthwile, so forget what I said above.

Hi SloppyJoker, I would like to make a comment but every time I read your post I forget what it says.
In the past there was very strong reflect build using inverted knockback and totems. Ofc after it was nerfed to the ground such build is no longer viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info