hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

"
momonami5 wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
Everytime something like this happens they NEVER remove all of the items... so in fact theres a huge chance some will get to keep them (look at std for bugged items... +32423432 base stat items still ingame, some weird heist 6l bug idk, high fire res armor, theres at least 2 more types of bugged items i cant remember...)

I see alot of people keep saying this just parroting streamers, fire res armour was made with standard crafting process, using recombs and high level crafting was never in a league where everyone on poe ninja and top delvers was all using 100's of fire res armours. It was a very few people who happened to hit good on recombs to make a powerful armour in " STANDARD" GGG would never allow this in league play where it is competitive you got steve delving just to have some clown using 19 link to beat him, or force everyone to use 19 link to be the best damage.

A lot of people are just relating their experience with the game as well. Streamers are a reflection of community knowledge of people who actually pay attention to what happens in the game. I have multiple bugged items in stash and I'm not even a no lifer who jumps on exploits. (I do think those items and the entire subject is interesting, even a little fun)

I would go so far to say that GGG even maybe secretly likes these weird items because the fact is THEY DON'T FIX THEM even most of the time.

Which is why this thread is so funny, because there are POE veteran players who are convinced of silly things. Now I'm not saying GGG wont fix these who knows, but if the past is any predictor...

A batch find and replace operation could be done in minutes with minimal downtime I'm not an expert on modern db's and only passingly familiar with old ones but I recall that some modern db's can be batch edited in real time without freezing the db.

I would say if the servers don't come down on monday: enjoy your weird items. And even if they do: quite possibly (maybe even probably) enjoy having many 6L side case items that slip through the cracks.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 4, 2024, 5:12:39 PM
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
How did you get that cool forum avatar, buddy?

she did a card back in the day wich i hate ! : D
for support ggg

it drop from underground sea wich i love
the map, not her ;p
Last edited by Zebedin on May 5, 2024, 1:06:37 AM
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
ValfaderTV wrote:

for support ggg

the map, not her ;p

And a pretty useless card at that :) Paying 1000$ to submit a card everyone filter out :weirdchamp:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
ValfaderTV wrote:

for support ggg

the map, not her ;p

And a pretty useless card at that :) Paying 1000$ to submit a card everyone filter out :weirdchamp:

Well, you joined the game a little late I guess.... back in the Day, Voll's Devotion was a searched after, very expensive item.
Thank you =)
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Echothesis wrote:

Imagine not knowing about Merciless Dried Lake farming, :weirdchamp:
Last edited by Ulsarek on May 5, 2024, 4:47:56 AM
You mean spamming one area in acts instead of early mapping? Breakthrough idea indeed, how can one get past lvl 70 without it, lol.

About agate uniques, back in 2015 they might have been useful, but now outclassed by power creep.
"
Echothesis wrote:
You mean spamming one area in acts instead of early mapping? Breakthrough idea indeed, how can one get past lvl 70 without it, lol.

About agate uniques, back in 2015 they might have been useful, but now outclassed by power creep.

Ok? What does any of that have to do with the topic tho?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Echothesis wrote:

Sorry, but u obviously have no idea how the game changed since. Farming Dried Lake before mapping was a common thing back then. Also grinding that area was pretty effective.

Just accept it, it's not ur fault.

For the Amulet, I found Voll's Devotion this league for the first time ever as a drop I think and I got really excited, even knowing it's not worth using anymore.
Of course I accept it and believe that before reasons to farm it could exist. Which alone doesn't mean anyone is obliged to know or do it now, as was implied in "imagine not knowing".

...right, the topic. Wasn't me who first began derailing it, but sure, how could people expect to keep 6L bugged stuff omegalul lololol. There, cool now?:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info