Subtractem Interviews Jonathan & Weekend Stash Tab Sale

k
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Spoiler
you guys talk about nothing new in these interviews! just a waste of time. In the last one with Josh, the only new reveal was "hey guys there's one more thing we are copying from The Elden Ring" damage numbers.

this is gonna be a sub-par interview, calling it.

🧂
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
we will see
Crouching_tuna gotta be *one of the* most under-rated content creator. GGG should interview him if they want a talented content creator that still gives out a wholesome vibe.
"
始祖鳥 wrote:
Crouching_tuna gotta be *one of the* most under-rated content creator. GGG should interview him if they want a talented content creator that still gives out a wholesome vibe.

I agree, Tuna is awesome :))
yawn
Not sure why you guys are harping on Subtractem. I didn't know him really so I looked him up, and he seems pretty knowledgeable and insightful not only for crafting but in general game mechanics/meta. Give the guy a chance, it's can't possibly be less informative than Hayes' interview.
sheesh chill the f out guys, i don't know why some people got mad because of some simple interview done by a streamer. They probably have tons of more coming up with different content creators.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info