Global drop uniques could be divided between maps like divination cards

This will create a huge number of new atlas strategies with targeted farming of certain uniques. Besides, people will not be concentrated on 3.5 maps as they are now, the atlas is huge but the vast majority of maps are not used at all, from league to league people sit on the same maps. Also, many divination cards will become more valuable.
Now there is no point of investing in rarity, because almost every unique you can drop on the map is worth nothing, thanks to full MF characters and party players who drop tons of unique items, flooding the market. Of course, it is easier for people to buy cheap things, but at the same time, these same people do not get the satisfaction of accidentally dropping something valuable. Sorry for my bad english
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 7:54:28 AM
Maybe developers are just so sick and tired of casual free-to-play player's "I want to get this when I want and where I want" attitudes so much they kept some things random which is unironically adds "uniqueness" to the game.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
That already is a thing that's literally what divination cards are
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Jideament wrote:
Maybe developers are just so sick and tired of casual free-to-play player's "I want to get this when I want and where I want" attitudes so much they kept some things random which is unironically adds "uniqueness" to the game.

So sick and tired that you no longer can get boss-exclusive items from stacked decks. And before was nerf of deli orbs, you can't get stygian vises from them or some catalysts or fossils, and can't get deli orbs from heist like it was earlier. They try to separate things so that you cannot get everything from one source, in case you haven't noticed.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Do you think it would be better if all divination cards drops just random everywhere?
"
dotabaka wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Do you think it would be better if all divination cards drops just random everywhere?

No that's why divination cards are limited to specific areas, and uniques only have limits to drop level tied to ilvl, which is different

They even made this even more restrictive by removing boss-specific div cards from Stacked Decks and nerfing the overall drop rate of them

I think it's in a good place
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

700c HH or 60c unnatural instinct is a good place? In my opinion no, if a rare drop has no value then it’s bad for a game like this. The problem is that it is rare only for 99% of players, while a minority produces them like a factory and floods the market. As a result, no one gets any pleasure from drop these things or from buying them.
"
dotabaka wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

700c HH or 60c unnatural instinct is a good place? In my opinion no, if a rare drop has no value then it’s bad for a game like this. The problem is that it is rare only for 99% of players, while a minority produces them like a factory and floods the market. As a result, no one gets any pleasure from drop these things or from buying them.

HH too expensive? People complain
HH too cheap? People complain

I stopped caring about that. I haven't seen a single person say "I found a headhunter and I feel nothing" so this sounds like a made-up "problem" if we can even call it one.

Way I see it: casual players having access to a strong mapping unique is a good thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info