Fraud

I bought scarabs from a man for 92 divine orbs and 19 chaos orbs. Sent him 92 Divine Orbs and 19 Chaos Orbs and he left the game. But I didn’t receive any scarabs. Help Me Pls! Look at the game logs Please!

His Details:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 25, 2024, 1:48:27 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 3:29:32 PM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! I've sent you a PM about this.
"
rostik22311 wrote:
I bought scarabs from a man for 92 divine orbs and 19 chaos orbs. Sent him 92 Divine Orbs and 19 Chaos Orbs and he left the game. But I didn’t receive any scarabs. Help Me Pls! Look at the game logs Please!

His Details:

[Removed by Support]

Lesson learned I guess. How is it possible to farm so much currency and still blindly trust other players when they are humans. I was scammed many years ago for few divines (exalts) and I know what answer you get, so god bless you Rostik. Hope you be well.

Also big part of this is archaic and worst trading system in modern games. Simple auction/sale shop is a must. This is not 1991 but 2024 already. Even PoE console version has it (kind of)... Contacting 20 people just to get one response is 0 lube sandstorm friction experience... And immagine being scammed at the end.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Last edited by InvictaVultis on Apr 25, 2024, 10:14:16 AM
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
"
rostik22311 wrote:

His Details:

[Removed by Support]

Lesson learned I guess. How is it possible to farm so much currency and still blindly trust other players when they are humans.

Something that bothers me here is that the trade window prevents this from happening unless you click accept, of course OP could be trading in quantities greater than can fit in the inventory BUT he could still get an inventory out of the trade.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Something that bothers me here is that the trade window prevents this from happening unless you click accept, of course OP could be trading in quantities greater than can fit in the inventory BUT he could still get an inventory out of the trade.

My guess poor guy trusts peopel too much. Trading is toxic and attracts people of the snake tribe - they will bite the hand that feeds them any time.

That begs another question - 90div is no small feat in PoE and people making as much know about all kind of scams. That gives me suspicion those divs came to his stash in some magical other ways :D One can be blablabla (heresy), friend or lucky MB drop :D

Anyway - life is hard.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Why give them all at once? Why not in chunks of equal value?
(like 10 div vs 1000 scarab per trade)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info