Saviour rarity

Saviour rarity is horrible. there has been 0 saviours in the last 2 league in hc trade. i search for one at least once a week. You made this worse this league making it an uber drop. come on man........

"We dont have a solution to melee problems"

Proceeds to lock every melee unique behind ubers.

Thanks for the temporary solution.

Correction there is 3 on poeninja from last league over the entirety of the league on public profiles. 1 was from a key and one was from the div card. 1 singular dropped saviour was on poeninja last league.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Apr 24, 2024, 6:22:04 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 9:43:16 PM
Drop rate is fine, you just got to man up and fight the boss.
"
plaguefear wrote:
Drop rate is fine, you just got to man up and fight the boss.

Ive killed him several hundred times and never seen one drop ever.

The fact that it doesn't exist outside of sc trade is an indication of its drop rate.
It's been pretty bad even back when he dropped from regular sirus, i think i got 1 in the entire time span from sirus introduction until maven replaced him. And that's with 2-3 fights per week.

Locking so many good weapons behind uberbosses on top of giving them 1% drop rate is like REALLY stupid and GGG obviously isn't even aware how much they are hurting melee with that. "Melee is bad because of rigs and animations" yeah right, most endgame viable melee weapons being pretty much unachievable in SSF and being more expensive than some tier 0 uniques in trade has nothing to with it xD

just for reference. These are the numbers from sc trade.

14 saviour
240 magebloods
873 ashes
37 omni
14 voidforge <- another melee weapon worth using
985 call of the void rings.
59 nimis
106 oriaths
156 sublime vision
92 rational doctrine
1271 nebulis
64 progenesis

Even starforge is like 7 divine atm. It's laugable, that weapon is utterly mediocre for modern POE standards and yet it's locked behind ubers and has a pricetag that doesn't match it's performance at all. There are other options available that cost way less while providing much better damage.

They really need to move those weapons back to basic pinnacles. If they really want to "buff melee" then that would be a low hanging fruit that goes a long way. If you can get Savior or Voidforge for 1 or 2 divine then that's a huge boost to the archetype right there. Making every good weapon a 50+ div investment is the fastest way to drive people away.

Personally i consider this to be the biggest nerf to melee since 3.15 and that's quite the achievement given that it probably wasn't even intended to be a melee nerf. I can seriously imagine GGG devs sitting together and deciding this nonsense without ever realizing what a heavy handed nerf this is.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Apr 25, 2024, 2:15:45 AM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Even starforge is like 7 divine atm. It's laugable, that weapon is utterly mediocre for modern POE standards and yet it's locked behind ubers and has a pricetag that doesn't match it's performance at all. There are other options available that cost way less while providing much better damage.

They really need to move those weapons back to basic pinnacles. If they really want to "buff melee" then that would be a low hanging fruit that goes a long way. If you can get Savior or Voidforge for 1 or 2 divine then that's a huge boost to the archetype right there. Making every good weapon a 50+ div investment is the fastest way to drive people away.

Personally i consider this to be the biggest nerf to melee since 3.15 and that's quite the achievement given that it probably wasn't even intended to be a melee nerf. I can seriously imagine GGG devs sitting together and deciding this nonsense without ever realizing what a heavy handed nerf this is.

Its a shame that the way pride and vulnerability works, they both have diminishing returns with shock and that's basically all that starforge gives you
Pride is separate from those two since it causes the enemy to take "more" damage rather than "increased" but yeah it doesn't work well with vulnerability or flesh and stone/maim.
Haha. Did they really claim rigging and animation as the problems to melee?

It's stats. This whole game is 90% stat smashing. If Diablo 1 Warrior and Rogue can tie for best PvE and PvP I'm pretty sure they can make melee work despite animation issues.

I played mostly melee in this game until the Fortify changes. It was an uphill fight to gear but it still worked. Savior was the literal savior for DW too. Still had to slot Abysus but at least it held up.

The weapon rolls needed to match off-hand Savior or Shield is insane and you'll probably still end up with lower clear speeds. My Vaal Double Strike Zerker from Heist was so much fun.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Yes the new chris wilson replacement said the animators refused to animate new melee skills. I assume this is an excuse for not making more transfigured melee gems.

In the same league that they gated all the melee uniques behind t17s and ubers.

There are still 0 echoes of creation equipped by characters on hcssf.

Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Apr 25, 2024, 6:11:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info