3.24.2 Hotfix

3.24.2 Hotfix

• Fixed a client crash that could occur in areas opened through a Breachstone. This fix does not apply to Breachstone areas opened prior to this hotfix being deployed.
  • Fixed a bug where the Scarab of Wisps and Scarab of Radiant Storms were consumed when opening Maps with the Back to Basics Atlas Keystone Passive allocated. You are now prevented from opening a Map with these Scarabs if you have the Keystone allocated.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 4:42:30 PM
RIP to completing my last SSF invitation tonight lol (I’ll survive). Thanks for the super quick fix!
That was quick!
Le Toucan Will Return
need fix Ultimatum Scarab of Catalysing + Ultimatum Scarab of Inscription. that can print Divine orb in 6man group. thats why DC exchange is under 100c
Last edited by baijusi on Apr 24, 2024, 4:10:50 AM
I absolutely love the new look of the Scarab tab and there is room for even more.
Delete quantity/rarity bonuses for party players!
"
sirgog wrote:
That was quick!

Not quick enough for all of us that lost our breachstones :(
Once again GGG comes thru with the fixes. Thank you
If Back to Basics Atlas Keystone cant have any league mechanics - why then you can have Necropolis in it? T0 inflation exist only because party MF boyz can print 20+ t0 per map (sometimes they getting 5+ mageblood per map - good balance lmao). Why this even exist lol

Thx for this fix
"
enoughfornow wrote:
Delete quantity/rarity bonuses for party players!

Why they should?
Who will farm otherwise this thousands of cheap Magebloods for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info