Buffer overflow issue

Hi POE team,

I have an error encounter (Buffer overflow) that whenever I tried to enter the breach stone or activate the breach. It indicates the buffer overflow error which crashes and kick me out of the game. After that, whenever I am signing in, activation is gone and fully empty map. I am so frustrated that I have spent more than 4 stones. I even cleared the cache for mini map and shader cache. But it didn't help at all. For my test, I just opened a map, it works fine. I would appreciate if you can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 1:11:27 AM
Just had essentially the same thing happen two breachstones in a row. Whenever I activate the breach game crashes. By the time I log back in, and get to the hideout to re-enter the breach the time is up and the breech has closed. Nothing quite like flushing resources down the drain because of bugs.
So my friend and I also just had the same exact thing happen! We went into a Pure Flawless Chayula Breachstone and when we went to start it, we both got a Buffer Overflow error. When we came back, there were still portals up, but when we went in, there was nothing there. My friend then opened a regular Xoph's Breachstone to test it again and got the same exact Buffer Overflow error when starting it and he actually loaded in fast enough to go back in while it was presumably still running, but got a Buffer Underflow error during the load screen that crashed him right back to desktop.
Last edited by Astroelmeria on Apr 23, 2024, 8:03:07 PM
i just try to do chayula for feared . 4 time in a row same buffer underflow error and the chayula was brick .
I have received the same issue
Not only you can't do breachstones but you lose your XP after first buffer underflow when activating the breach
I have the same issue, 2 times in a row.
on the 1st time, (Uul-Netol) as soon as I interacted with the breach, the game crashed, small window with buffer overflow showed up. Logged back on, went inside the portal but the event ended, no mobs in sight.
On the 2nd time, (Xoph) it all happened again, except I logged back a bit faster and when I clicked the portal to enter back to see if i could still finish the event, I crashed again, never made it in.
+1 same issue fucked me in SSF.....
i am also got buffer overflow error just now
I just got the same error twice. fun way to lose 2 breachstones for nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info