Really bad performance issues

Guys, whenever I enter a juiced map I get crazy lag. To the point I get stuck in a single frame while holding my rightclick, hoping that my Spark is activated to kill mobs around, but I end up dying because my character was just standing still not casting any abilities.
Idk if anyone here has had a similar issue. But I tried everything and Vulkan renderer doesnt work for some reason, bcz it crashes my game. Idk what to do bcz i like poe but the lag makes it impossible to play. This problem only happens while mapping, also other games like last epoch run 100000X better for me.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
RAM 16,0 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 7:45:57 AM
same for me, Game is unplayable. Only way to play the game for me is playing unkillable cast when stun char.
All older Rigs i got for my nephew and his friends arent able to run the game anymore. DX11 constantly drops down to sub 10 fps + input lag. WHole game feels like rubberbanding with low fps. Played often on bad pc with low fps, but never had this input lag or rubberbanding. 3.24 killed the game for my household.
GGG can u please response to this?

we cant play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info