Ps5 lag causing crashes, now studdering today

Playing on ps5 wired connection (same things when switched to wireless) started getting terrible lag and framerate drop to what appeared to be single digits and rubberbanding this last week. Really noticeable on eiinhar beasts. Lag would get bad enough and last enough sometimes the game would crash to title screen. Did the basic ps5 lag stuff (rebuilt database, changed power cable, turned off HDCP), deleted and reloaded game barely made a difference. Reset modem and router and ran it off a cellular hotspot with no difference. Running map on an atlas tree with nothing on it help a bit (just hit 100 maps so got third tree and haven’t done anything with it yet). Lag wouldnt happen in town but today after the patch I’m getting a slight studder in town as well.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 7:00:27 PM
This is not a Playstation/console problem. Have this problem for days now and can't run a map without freezing/crashing. The game was fine before. If you take a look at the "technical issues" threads - PC players do have the same problem.
Started to experience the same right after patch 3.24.1 hot fix resartless. Game just freezes, then kicks me out to menu. Ive never had issues like this and its happening constantly. Making the game unplayable atm. Can't finish a lab run on a new build due to freezing and having to start again. Reminds me of when I played on ps4 way back. But never happened on ps5 until this new patch.
Yeah ive the same problem after the latest patch
Unplayable right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info