RF players need a eyes friendly skill effect

RF player need a darker skill effect
These righteous fire skill mtx all to be too bright,divine、celestial、harbinger、lightbringer、transsendence...I can not use them more than 10mins
RF player need to protect eyes health,pls give us a dark and eyes friendly skill effect
Last edited by lemoncl on Apr 20, 2024, 4:29:04 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 4:35:36 AM
With "we" you mean like less than 1% of the player base?
If anything regarding skill mtx it's more important that they focus on all the abilities which lack mtx at all. Rf is certainly not one of them as it already has quite a few tbfh
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 19, 2024, 11:54:30 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
If anything regarding skill mtx it's more important that they focus on all the abilities which lack mtx at all. Rf is certainly not one of them as it already has quite a few tbfh

Could you at least read the OP post before you give us your expertise?
I totally agree with the OP, without big AoE every mtx(original too) is cancer.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
had to quit a holy relic build in crucible league because of the bright strobing of the skill was literally giving me mild headaches and eye strain. I tried to find a graphics option that mitigated it to no avail so I re-rolled off a quite powerful (I believe its actually meta this league) maybe even OP skill just due to the strobe light effect it has. IIRC I purchased the only Holy relic MTX hoping it would be less flashy but it was just as bad. I even turned my monitor settings down.

IMO what GGG needs is to not put QoL or accessibility options behind MTX there should be a skill effect transparency slider or one that at least tones down the brightness.

I realize this shit is very subjective, for example I don't find almost any other flashy skill effect bothersome, I think there's only a couple that bother me (Vortex before they ruined the skill was another) its a particular frequency of light flashing or pulsing. Honestly never played a videogame in 30+ years besides POE that did this. Maybe its just age.

In any case I think GGG needs to understand that their audience has incredible subjective diversity and one size fits all ideas of the past when videogames had 10k concurrent players logged in are no longer robust enough.

I'm quite happy they gave us bigger cursors and some other improvements, I think they could do to have a whole review of what they COULD offer as QoL.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Pashid wrote:

Fine sir,I delete “we”
However,many RF players have complained to me about the same issue, and we can only continue mapping without using MTX
There are many skills already got eyes friendly MTX,RF need one is a reasonable suggestion as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info