remove build bricking map mods.

how about...

you just make monsters a threat.

delete reflect out the game, nobody will ever mention it again.

take out build bricking mods like, cdr, reduced recovery rate, no regen. hexproof, no leech. ect...

keeping them in the game is so subjective, because we just roll past them anyway, only to be occasionally peed off that we skimmed past reading a mod and having to skip yet another map.

like literally whats the point keeping them other than to burn orbs of alchemy and scour that are so abundant half the player base hide them from their filter, so i dont wanna hear the "burn currency argument" either.

im fine with "defence nerfing mods" because that makes the map a threat. but build bricking mods might as well look like this...

but entering a map to plank and die because you didnt read it over 19 times is just getting old now.

now if your totally against the suggestion, how about you let us highlight "bad map mods" so they glow red when rolling a map, or green if its "desired". surely thats not hard to implement?

Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 18, 2024, 6:13:08 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 6:33:49 PM
The only reason these are in the game is to suck scourings/alchemy/chaos out of us rolling maps instead of trading

I see the reason, but its not a good reason.

Same way I hate how I'm playing impending doom and I will miss the "immune to curses" because its blue and not yellow like all the other immunity remnants and then I cannot do anything to the mobs.

Not fun, not a good way to deliver challenge, only in the game to troll you. Delete it. Nobody will miss it.
git gud /s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info