Kirac current status

I am a recent new to game casual player really struggling this league with acquiring maps. I completed several yellow maps but Kirac has not offered anything past tier 6 for several days and I don't know how to make his inventory reset. I recently heard Kirac no longer offers daily missions. past leagues this is how i did most of mapping and he would also refresh the inventory.
Would it be possible to bring back the dailies or make it easier for his inventory to refresh?
The RNG on maps dropping during play time for a casual player has been limited. Maps that do drop are often significantly of a lower tier. Like tier 1 or 4 sometimes 5 if i am lucky. Please help. Thank you
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 11:19:49 AM
Normally, his inventory refresh when you complete one of his mission.

Also, you can buy through trade one of his scouting reports for that matter (if you are not in SSF that is). They are truly cheap for that matter and should help you matter.

Also, you can use horizon orb and harbinger orb to get new maps for those you already got covered as a way to continue progressing.

Lastly and even if it is not the most optimal way, you can also sell in a 3:1 ratio to a vendor the maps you have in exchange for one random map of the next tier.
After completing the Campaign and doing your first map to get Kirac into your hideout:

1) Buy all the maps Kirac has for sale. If currency is an issue, only buy maps that you need for Atlas completion, always picking the cheapest offering if Kirac offers the same map more than once.

2) As you complete maps and obtain Atlas skill points, plan out the shortest path to take all the Atlas "map" nodes that increase the chance maps will be 1-teir higher.

3) As you complete maps check to see if Kirac has updated/reset the maps he has for sale. Kirac resets every time you reach a new Atlas Objective threshold (the ones unlocking map device modifiers). As before, buy all the maps or if currency is an issue, only the maps you need for Atlas completion.

4) Kirac missions, don't run them until you need to. For Atlas Completion/Skill Points, always run the maps you have first

5) When you run out of maps that will provide you a completion/skill point, pick a Kirac mission to run, prioritizing a mission that will give you a completion/skill point.

6) Upon choosing/starting a Kirac mission, before entering the map, always check what maps Kirac has for sale. Starting a Kirac mission always resets the maps Kirac has for sale and you will want to buy all the maps you want/need before entering the map and completing the mission. The reason is #3. Mission/map completion could put you at the next atlas objective threshold and reset Kirac, in which case you will have missed out on the reset triggered by starting the Kirac mission.

7) Vendor Recipe: 3 maps for 1 of the next tier. This works best when you have 6 or 7 of the same lower tier map to vendor. 3 same lower tier maps doesn't always yield the same higher tier map. Try different combinations of 3 until you get the 1 you you want.

8) Use Horizon and/or Harbinger Orbs to change the map into a different map.

9) If you play trade league, you can always trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info