Out-Of-Mana Attack Interruption, locked in even after getting enough Mana from leech etc.

If i hold down my key to channel cyclone, and then if i run out of mana, the expected attack interruption for "out of mana" occurs.

If i am still holding my cyclone key down to channel as from the beginning, and then gain more than enough mana from Leech or flasks etc, the "out of mana" attack interruption persists and continues looping. This is not expected. I then have to release the channeling button and press and hold again. Very annoying and its a new bug this league.

Bug report Reference: 2878339281
Please fix.

Thank you!

Regards
AK
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 6:29:53 AM
"
AKSN1P3R_ wrote:
If i hold down my key to channel cyclone, and then if i run out of mana, the expected attack interruption for "out of mana" occurs.

If i am still holding my cyclone key down to channel as from the beginning, and then gain more than enough mana from Leech or flasks etc, the "out of mana" attack interruption persists and continues looping. This is not expected.

I'm going to disagree with "this is not expected".

Cyclone has worked this way for many years, and I see nothing unreasonable about it.

OTOH, if GGG wants to change it to make it friendlier, that's fine.
I've played cyclone for the past numerous leagues and this never occurred. So Im not sure which part you are disagreeing with... the interrupted attack when mana is at 0, or the new "feature" that continues said interruption even after my mana has filled up ?
"
AKSN1P3R_ wrote:
I've played cyclone for the past numerous leagues and this never occurred. So Im not sure which part you are disagreeing with... the interrupted attack when mana is at 0, or the new "feature" that continues said interruption even after my mana has filled up ?

Maybe you either didn't have mana issues, or had something like Soul Taker that makes them not matter?

I've played Cyclone a variety of times since Legion league, and it has always required you to let go of the button and re-press it whenever you are interrupted for any reason (whether that be OOM, stun, etc). Note that I've only ever played it on Playstation.

I suppose it's possible they changed this behavior quite recently, and then reverted it this league, but it definitely didn't work that way as recently as 4-5 leagues ago.
"
and it has always required you to let go of the button and re-press it whenever you are interrupted for any reason (whether that be OOM, stun, etc).

I have Stun Immune while perma fortified from Champion Ascendancy and Anti-freeze from Arctic Armor, and the only interruption is when the mana went to 0 and the attack did a "staggered" animation.

In every single league before this, even whilst holding down the cyclone and gaining mana in that entire process, the Cyclone would resume smoothly on its way. But this is not the case now. Also, its Cyclone of Tumult. Never happened in last league with new gem either.
Yea, wasnt Soul Taker either. :/
Last edited by AKSN1P3R_ on Apr 16, 2024, 6:35:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info