character gone after linking Poe trade to account

I lost my character after linking to poe trade what do i do?
to be more specific. I had my steam account linked to Bait3d_ to the PoE website. i had not played for a year or so and then re linked it to bait3d with my steam account this morning. I then logged in and my character has been erased on PoE
"
to be more specific. I had my steam account linked to Bait3d_ to the PoE website. i had not played for a year or so and then re linked it to bait3d with my steam account this morning. I then logged in and my character has been erased on PoE

Email support@grindinggear.com and explain what you did. They will be able to sort it out (you did the linking accounts wrong).
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
yuo link the account wrong.

Do not create new account. Login (whatever using email /standalone or Steam using steam's account management ) and then https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

But now you need to email GGG support to fix your own mistake
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
If you've lost your characters during an attempt to link your Path of Exile account to Steam, please send an email to support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your Path of Exile account and we'd be happy to look into fixing this with you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info