Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
says the guy who was on a 1 year vacation...please teach me all you have learnt in your 1 year beach holiday :)

What I learned? That you can't just say anything to anyone and that words have consequences, such as you are learning now yourself. You're making great strides forward in your personal journey!

It‘s exactly personal attacks like what you are doing right here that leads to suspension.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 13, 2024, 1:17:14 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
I have friends playing and I enjoy trading from time to time. Why on the other hand you play something that is too hard instead of any other title?

People try new things, you know.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
I have friends playing and I enjoy trading from time to time. Why on the other hand you play something that is too hard instead of any other title?

People try new things, you know.

SSF is just a flag. Before it was added people played SSF in „trade league“ as an honorary code. You can limit yourself in so many ways, and difficult doesn‘t always mean fun. We should be beyond telling people how they afre supposed to enjoy the game. I have just as many friends who play SC Trade as I do HCSSF and it really doesn‘t matter.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
SSF is just a flag. Before it was added people played SSF in „trade league“ as an honorary code. You can limit yourself in so many ways, and difficult doesn‘t always mean fun. We should be beyond telling people how they afre supposed to enjoy the game. I have just as many friends who play SC Trade as I do HCSSF and it really doesn‘t matter.

Well said
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
says the guy who was on a 1 year vacation...please teach me all you have learnt in your 1 year beach holiday :)

What I learned? That you can't just say anything to anyone and that words have consequences, such as you are learning now yourself. You're making great strides forward in your personal journey!

It‘s exactly personal attacks like what you are doing right here that leads to suspension.

Wolcome to the team, I also had 1 year probation (and half year before that, and 3 months before than, and month before that and few short ones before that). Not sure if I want to find out whether next one is 2 years or perma ^ ^
"
Aynix wrote:
Wolcome to the team, I also had 1 year probation (and half year before that, and 3 months before than, and month before that and few short ones before that). Not sure if I want to find out whether next one is 2 years or perma ^ ^

If it leads to some serious introspection, it can be a great thing. If you have been on good behaviour for a while it resets so you should be ok. Better without it for sure. 🙏
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 13, 2024, 2:05:34 PM
I'm having fun this league like it way more than last league.

The changes are pretty big at endgame and t17 seem very hard for non meta fun builds but I mean the old system wasn't really better for fun builds either. The league mechanic seems fun possibly takes too much effort to use to full effect. By that I mean having to place 70 things to get the best outcome is a bit much for me.

Still it's fun to watch people try to craft the best gear spending hours in the graveyard. I think this league has way more then the last in terms of entertainment value probably not much more then crucible or sanctum though.

I like the scarab system changes idea but I think it would be better if you could swap scarabs easier possibly a scarab vendor npc where you can sell / buy scarabs would be awesome.
"
newbutnot wrote:
I like the scarab system changes idea but I think it would be better if you could swap scarabs easier possibly a scarab vendor npc where you can sell / buy scarabs would be awesome.

Interesting idea. They probably won't add an NPC, since those are all voiced and that can get expensive, but something along the lines of an Orb of Horizons situation might also work - "Reforge any scarab into a random scarab of the same tier."
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
The league is crap.
The base game is in a good place but the league is garbage.
"
newbutnot wrote:

Yeah there's for sure room to improve it, giving Kirac a supply of basic scarabs, and some sort of upgrade method would be good, possibly even some sort of vender recipie (unveiled rares so you can run Syndicate and get value from them after tracking down all recipies?).

To me the worst part of them is the flavor text is weaker, I loved the psudonarrative of the old scarabs that read from low rank to high rank, I wished they had kept something similar. Masters could have had a bit of their history on their scarabs, others could go into syndicate members that now 'represent' them (Vagan for Legion, etc) or similar unknown actors related to the order of the Djinn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info