3.24.1 Patch Notes

Get rid of MF and group bonuses. It would fix many problems. Also, get rid of the fully RNG bullshit generators especially regarding mob modifiers. Still, many one-shot deaths are because of not controlled randomized mods. The remaining issues mostly could be solved by thinking and testing...
Looking at the state of PoE I can't wait for D4 Season 4 and the first Last Epoch cycle. Now I have more hope in these than PoE 2.
Last edited by yesname on Apr 11, 2024, 9:48:37 AM
omg im sanctum runner for 20div build and beer in my left hand, fix their farm, they need 2 mirror builds and 50 div per map, CHEATING, they should run sanctum too and use 0 iq
I imagine this is going to be a down quarter for GGG. Amen last league was good cause big yikes on the 2 surrounding it now. 1/3 in the last year isn't great.
Great so all normal farming strategies are worth bubble gum currency now, all the drops normies got that paid divines are nuked, and all the juiced farming strats are nerfed. So what now I'm supposed to go collect 1000+ corpses to MAYBE be able to afford a MB or HH this league? No thanks. I'll come back if you reset, but until then ill be playing LE or D4 sadly. Which sucks, I have gone super hard this season and was hyped to keep pushing further. This change just killed the economy for this league. And I don't really feel like playing 1000+ maps with random brick mechanics thrown in for flavor as a "league mechanic".
I check profiles people whos like this fix, they around 90 lvl or lower and have items for few chaos, absolutely cringe, that they waste 0 time and talk about fix something. Fix mf? mf always cost money and cost many real life time to farm. If u all around 90 lvl after 2 weeks and with 2c items, its not mf problems. You need for sanctum and boss kill builds around 20 trash divines
This is a terrible patch and I might just quit the league because of it. I was making money selling alflames and scarabs, the dinks while running maps was fun and enjoyable. I was saving money for an MB and half way there, now I am one quarter of the way.

I have no desire to grind that much for a MB so unless I see prices start dropping again I am done playing.
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:
550 red maps 0 valdo drop 0 divine-graveyard mod. Not very happy with that. If I play 14hiurs a day for 2 weeks straight I should be able to experience the new bling bling stuff.

I bought my mb 150D and the price instantly went to 100D : this was a good thing.
It has been 8 league in a row than buying mageblood before anything else is the best investment. Having 1 league where this is not true would have been great.

well you r MB will be 300 in few days so maybe its a win afterall
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Apr 11, 2024, 10:16:03 AM
"
boombawkz wrote:
too late

Fun police
"
GigaChadGod wrote:
Great so all normal farming strategies are worth bubble gum currency now, all the drops normies got that paid divines are nuked, and all the juiced farming strats are nerfed. So what now I'm supposed to go collect 1000+ corpses to MAYBE be able to afford a MB or HH this league? No thanks. I'll come back if you reset, but until then ill be playing LE or D4 sadly. Which sucks, I have gone super hard this season and was hyped to keep pushing further. This change just killed the economy for this league. And I don't really feel like playing 1000+ maps with random brick mechanics thrown in for flavor as a "league mechanic".

Why the drama?
If youre that dissatisfied, write in the feedback section.
"
WGD118 wrote:
This is a terrible patch and I might just quit the league because of it. I was making money selling alflames and scarabs, the dinks while running maps was fun and enjoyable. I was saving money for an MB and half way there, now I am one quarter of the way.

I have no desire to grind that much for a MB so unless I see prices start dropping again I am done playing.

Write in the feedback section. Sorry that you feel like you have to work for one of the best items in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info