RoA Templar for the 1 month race

So, I decided to make an elemental Rain of Arrows Templar for the upcoming 1 month party race. I am expecting some feedback/critiques about my build as I don't have a high level elemental bow character before. Anyway here's my build.

Low levels

Spoiler
early level passives

This is the low level version. I except to have a nice elemental bow and rings at this point. And have items with dexterity and general defensive stuff.

Level 70

Spoiler
level 70 passives

And this is level 70 version. I will go for critical passives at this point and hope to find nice critical bow and stuff. I don't expect to have 5l so soon, with 4l I guess I will link RoA with Concentrated Effect, Faster Attacks and Weapon Elemental Damage.

As you see, I am kinda low on accuracy but I never had problems with RoA missing too much. Any experienced RoA user can enlighten me?

End Game

Spoiler
level 90 passives

And this is the level 90 version ( If I ever reach that level ), if I have 5l at this point, I will add Power charge on critical gem.

I will choose Hp from Oak, Attack Speed from Kraityn and Power Charge from Alira.
Auras will be Wrath, Anger, Discipline, Grace and Clarity if I can afford the mana.

So what do you think? Build critiques are welcome :)
Alot of people dont want to team up with someone using rain of arrows. Better check if your party is ok with it.
As far as I can remember I believe Marc posted that RoA cannot miss or something along those lines...

Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info