Mirror Arrow - Terrain targeting issues, skill doesn't fire

Mirror Arrow does not shoot when the mouse is over an "unwalkable" obstacle, like a piece of terrain, the edges of the level, walls, the map device, some NPCs, or even walkable areas that are behind an obstacle.

This makes the skill very annoying to use, specially on tight areas or places with a lot of little terrain obstacles.
I find myself just aiming at my feet all the time because it's the only consistent way of ensuring the skill fires the arrow, forcing this weird playstyle that feels horrible.

Blink Arrow on the other hand, seems to work correctly like most other ranged skills.

Here's a small video showcasing Mirror Arrow "bugged" behavior and also Blink Arrow "correct" behavior under the same circumstances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5M6IXfSdr8

Would it be possible to make Mirror Arrow's targeting work like other ranged skills and just make it shoot at the closest "valid point" instead of not shooting at all?

Cheers!
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 11:03:51 AM
Agreed - This does not behave in a way that is intuitive and makes it almost unusable on indoor maps
I'm literally quitting this league bc I don't want to reroll and I also don't want half my skills to fail to activate due to this behavior. WHy does the 'force attack' toggle not work for MA?

I also love that move-canceling this skill begins the skill cooldown. It's amazing to me that so many players are playing this ability when it feels so bad to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info