Maps Stash Tab broken?

Hi There,

I was playing last legaue (Affliction) and my stash tabs were oved to Standard as remove only.

This was my first legaue season but there are 2 remove only map stash tabs somehow, which shouldn't be the case.

I found my normal map tab as well but it is not working, I cannot put any map in the tab.

Anyone has the same problem?
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 1:52:36 AM
Hi there, I've sent you a private message regarding this. :)
when a temp league ends and everything is transferred to standard maps are a little different.

1. you will have a remove only tab with all your old league maps in it
2. you'll have a map tab (most likely all the way to the right) that has nothing in it.
3. the tab on the far right will be set to the new map series, so any old map will not go into it
4. clicking convert on the remove only one will change all the maps to the new tier (some will remain in there due to the mechanics of converting which will give you one specific map at certain tiers)

5. an FYI, if you are playing standard, before you convert the maps, take out the highest old version and run it rare and corrupt, this will re unlock the atlas passives (in the case of a t15, you'll get the points for all 15 and below maps)

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Heya,

This is very helpful thank you so much!

Case solved! :)

Good Luck and have fun in the new league!

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
when a temp league ends and everything is transferred to standard maps are a little different.

1. you will have a remove only tab with all your old league maps in it
2. you'll have a map tab (most likely all the way to the right) that has nothing in it.
3. the tab on the far right will be set to the new map series, so any old map will not go into it
4. clicking convert on the remove only one will change all the maps to the new tier (some will remain in there due to the mechanics of converting which will give you one specific map at certain tiers)

5. an FYI, if you are playing standard, before you convert the maps, take out the highest old version and run it rare and corrupt, this will re unlock the atlas passives (in the case of a t15, you'll get the points for all 15 and below maps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info