Breach Not Spawning Despite 100% Chance on Atlas Tree

Title explains it but I have 100% chance for my maps to contain a breach on my atlas but it is not spawning a breach, I did not have the mechanic disabled through "Dimensional Barrier"

It seems like the map fails to generate the breaches, perhaps due to too many other league mechanics?

I am investing in delirium, abyss, beyond, alva, and breach

I am using the deli scarab and abyss Kirac mod but breach although listed as "100% chance to contain a Breach" I am getting 0 most of the time, I ran around 20 maps and only got a breach less than a handful of times.

I have read (on reddit dubious if true) that certain mechanics can be blocked from spawning on the map due to there not being enough space, for the record I am running Crimson Township which typically has open areas.

When you invest 20 or so points on your atlas for a mechanic and it doesn't spawn makes you feel like you've wasted your points, theres no clear indication in the game as to what is occurring which is why I am here on the forum to report.

Overall the game should indicate to you that something failed, I would rather the map not spawn with an error saying "failed to generate map due to no space for a breach" than it spawn and gobble up my scarabs and leave me wondering what set of mechanics can spawn together, how am I even supposed to figure this out?
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 10:11:15 PM
Thanks for your report, which map did this occur in?
I was running Crimson Township map, I can spec back into breach on the atlas tree to try to reproduce the issue but like I said after a bunch of maps of it not working I've since reallocated those points.
post a screenshot of your atlas passive skill tree.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info