Should I start this league 10 days late?

Hello,
I was able able to get to finish the acts and then had to travel and had. Scar crash that will not let me play for a few more days. Is it worth to continue playing this league? I see a lot of negative comments and people saying it's ome of the worst leagues ever.
What are your thoughts?
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 7:07:32 PM
its just not FUN to play this league. it manage to combine past leagues worst aspects in to 1. and on top if it. base game getting worst with some of 3.34 changes
Hoho nah. I was gonna finish campaign today but after seeing the latest patch doubt I'll be back to finish it.

-Devoted Modifiers that gave a chance to drop an additional Divine Orb, Exalted Orb or Orb of Annulment again now have values of 1/2/3% (from 3/4/5%) These numerical changes will appear incorrectly on the Lantern UI temporarily after the patch.

-These modifiers, as well as the modifiers for Dropped Jewellery is converted to Divine Orbs, Exalted Orbs and Orbs of Annulment are now Rarer, notably in white and yellow Maps.

-The number of monsters in the Allflame Ember of Frogs and Allflame Ember of Rats packs have been lowered.

-We have reduced the amount of the more common Scarabs and significantly -increased the amount that rare and more interesting Scarabs drop. There are a few exceptions to this where some of the more powerful Scarabs have become rarer.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 4, 2024, 6:48:33 AM
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Hello,
I was able able to get to finish the acts and then had to travel and had. Scar crash that will not let me play for a few more days. Is it worth to continue playing this league? I see a lot of negative comments and people saying it's ome of the worst leagues ever.
What are your thoughts?

Do you like new mechanics, new bosses, discovering stuff and progressing at your own pace? - Enjoy the league.

Are you absolutely desperate for raw currency drops, make threads about "this streamer did x" and complain about how unfair the game is to you? - Maybe pick something else for now.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Apr 4, 2024, 6:47:16 AM
You should just try it and see for yourself.

For me the new league mechanic is kinda boring, i'm not a big crafter and i like league with new mobs to kill etc, not 90% of just mods on a same old monsters.
But then again t17 was added and lots of new scarabs + the 3 atlas trees to enjoy.
I'm not a big fan of this league, but I guess you should try it yourself and maybe you will like it.
If you dont mind that everyone already abused "bugs" and made thousnads of divines in single day, but you wont be able to do that becuase it was fixed... Go ahead.
But thats just one of many problems.
If you like to be spammed that the morgue is full and then do tedious crap to get some more crap that you can vendor instead of just having mobs drop crap that you can vendor by all means play.
Im very much enjoying the maps with all the extra lantern stuff. id play it.
IGN: Ziggro
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Hello,
What are your thoughts?

It's massively improved, doubters in shambles basically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info