Help with upgrade supporter pack and refound hideout

Hello, I'm the owner of the "Juninhu117" account, currently playing with the character "Frieren__necropolis," and I recently made a purchase of the "Solar Knight Supporter" microtransaction pack. However, I got confused as I thought this pack included the "Cosmic Turtle Hideout" item, but it turns out the Hideout only comes in the Solar Guardian pack. It was my fault and my lack of attention, so I ended up purchasing the "Celestial Nebula" hideout instead. I regret it and want to upgrade my pack to get the Cosmic Turtle Hideout. Would it be possible to request a refund for the Celestial Nebula Hideout so that I can purchase the new pack? I really want to buy this new hideout but don't want to lose these coins on an item I accidentally purchased. I know it's a difficult request, but could you refund this hideout and send me a payment link to purchase the new pack? Or refund it and I'll buy directly on the website.

(Note: The item I want a refund for is only the "Celestial Nebula Hideout," not the Solar Pack. I'll just upgrade to get the new hideout.)

Thank you in advance, and I hope you can assist me. As soon as the item is refunded, I'll purchase the new pack right away!
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 5:57:49 PM
Hi Juninhu117!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com with your issue and we'll be able to provide you with some additional information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info