Loss of the atlas

Hi, when I migrated to 3.24 I lost my completed atlas. Unfortunately I converted my maps. I bought old ones to have my atlas completed again (t16) and it doesn't work. A person also launched old maps with me, t16 corrupted, we completed it. But it only completes the current map. It doesn't validate all the other maps.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 5:46:33 PM
Hey Wild3270,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
"
ThomasK_GGG wrote:
Hey Wild3270,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)

I've just done it
What I remember is that I don't seem to have recovered the completion of the atlas in Standard in 3.23 (I played in league in 3.23).
But I had almost finished the atlas in 3.22.

Tanks

NB : mail support answer
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Support.

I'm afraid that we don’t have this information available. I suggest posting your question on our Gameplay Help and Discussion sub-forum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-discussion

- other community members may be able to provide you with more insight about this. It’s possible that one of our developers may answer your post, but we cannot guarantee they will have time available to do so (due to strict upcoming deadlines).

If you believe you're encountering a bug, please make a post in the Bug Reports forum here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

I apologise we can't be of more help. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Rob
Last edited by Wild3270 on Apr 1, 2024, 6:16:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info