Need help from GGG about Supporter Pack

Greetings exiles.

In September last year I purchased my first Supporter Pack, the Dicipline Supporter. Mainly due to the church's map device that starts to burn when the portals run out.

On the Thursday before the Necropolis League started, I had consulted the store to upgrade my pack to Tier 2, but when I consulted I made a mistake. When I saw it in the store I thought it was a Core Pack and therefore would remain available after the Necropolis league start, when I would receive my monthly salary to buy it.

It turns out that apparently the Dicipline Supporter Pack wasn't a Core Pack and left the store when the Necropolis League started. Can I somehow talk to GGG and still try to buy my Discipline Pack upgrade to Tier 2? I really want that Templar set with the stained glass reflections on the floor.

Thank you to anyone who responds to me in advance, have a great league and a blessed RNG.
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2024, 3:20:38 AM
We may be able to look into this for you, can you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com with your account name and the names of 2-3 characters on the account?
Of course, i will send it immediately when i get home today, on? Huge thanks for the reply. :D
That is no problem, we look forward to hearing from you!
Sended!

I will wait a return. Thanks again.
Rob say it that he can't do anything for me. RIP :'(

Please help me i don't have money to pay again for a full Tier 2 pack, just a upgrade.
I'm so sad about this. I really have think that anyone could help.

Was my mistake when I look to the pack and confuse with core packs, but was a honest mistake.

You guys really can't do anything to help me to get that upgrade? 😭

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info