Worst league ever !

I dont come here to hate but here is a link where people hate this league allready.

I feel like im playing standart league and wasting my time here..crafting random stuff in some random graves seems waste of peoples time. They should cancel this league and make a better...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1brqjx9/does_the_graveyard_just_suck/
Last edited by Hyberpsycrow on Mar 30, 2024, 7:16:08 PM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 7:02:56 PM
crafting should be at least somewhat deterministic or its just a pointless rng fest...
Yepp
Think the worst part for me is not being able to choose my base type. Idk, I have only created garbo with it as well. And it seems to be weighted very horribly.

I had 800% chance to roll physical modifiers on a bow and got 3 elemental prefixes ... I dont know whats going on.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Hey, I was wondering where the hell are "league is shit" threads. We usually get them earlier.
All the new stuff is great except the league mechanic. I did predict I wouldn't have the energy to bother with a convoluted tedious league mechanic and here we are. So it will be a skip after all, maybe I'll have some fun on permanent standard with the actual new great stuff.

I guess it's good for me to skip a spring league, my place and my plants need a lot of maintenance !
This league is like cutting the strength of Crucible crafting in half. And then having to do harvest plots for that 1/2 power.

This league is preeeeetty bad.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
crafting should be at least somewhat deterministic or its just a pointless rng fest...

yep

how this made it in this state is kind of shocking

i'm more likely to get better crafts using other systems, make the stats guaranteed, make them roll better and make them rarer. hell, i'm more likely to get better items by turning off my loot filter and just choosing some garbage off the ground

when i put a corpse saying more life, i should be getting life.

the loot that your new loot system should be making should end up stronger than any other method and have a whole whack load of new affixes that makes you want to do it

right now it feels it's just generating random junk that wouldn't even appear on a loot filter

it's like they asked themselves what the worst part of their loot system is and decided to make a league around it.
I tryed to craft a gear piece with +1 to skills and with quality.
But i endet up with a item that was more useless than a white item !
And the +1 stat was not even there...also its annoying to pick up corpses...

Again im not a hater or the one to throw molotov cocktails here!

But This league is a huge fart fest for me !
A smelly rotten fart even !!!

I would rather play league of legend this easter !
Last edited by Hyberpsycrow on Mar 30, 2024, 8:53:59 PM
"
Chickenwink wrote:

I had 800% chance to roll physical modifiers on a bow and got 3 elemental prefixes ... I dont know whats going on.

800% more chance of something that is only a 0.1 chance is still only 0.8 chance.
Last edited by Zewks on Mar 30, 2024, 10:01:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info