We've just released the Necropolis Mystery Box, a new mystery box without duplicate microtransactions! Each of the microtransactions in this mystery box has visual behaviour that interacts with your gameplay. Check out the contents of the box in the video below!

There are 22 microtransactions that you can find in the Necropolis Mystery Box. Each of these microtransactions has a varying number of thematic variations, and you'll never receive a duplicate copy of a variation that you have already opened. For example, if you open one variant of a microtransaction, you may later receive another variant, but you'll never get a duplicate! Check out the full details at pathofexile.com/mystery-box

The Necropolis Mystery Box is now also available on Console!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
When do the Affliction Mystery Box items become available in the shop?
Is one of the mystery box rewards actually fixing the EU servers? It's been 4 months.
Good Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
widecrabtime
Still no pilfering ring available on the shop? I guess GGG is going to milk them as long as they can by keeping them in the mystery boxes and unavailable for direct purchase.
Oof, this might be the first box in a long time where I don't even want the free boxes that get given out occasionally.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
No free box this time? :(
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Mar 30, 2024, 4:53:13 PM
One of the best mystery boxes in a long time. Crustacean armour set and back attachment are awesome.
Last edited by Asylumka on Mar 30, 2024, 5:37:47 PM
CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE ♫♪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info