MTX's are negatively impacting the gameplay experience

"
Chickenwink wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
only a problem if you play on a old or weak computer.
Oh well toaster ain't made for gaming after all..

Yup pretty much. I run on a pretty terrible system and nothing wrong here.

Love the Gobos as well.

Glad GGG isnt changing this.

These people supported development on YOUR game people.

Like the good ol' Mark Roberts said just

"Deal ____ it"

yeah seems silly, poe runs fine on 500 usd laptop
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Now GGG can start selling MTX that allows you to stay in HO even after you log off.
hoho I'd buy that. been asking to be able to log in hideout for a couple years now at least.

Yeah a lot of people would.
In addition they can sell MTX that mutes Goblin Troupe.
Some of the mtx are really buggy. I was doing the heist quest last night, and there were a couple mtx that if there was more than one of them at the same time my fps would instantly drop from 60 to maybe 5. Last league the stupid goblins were actually crashing the game for some people.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
Increased town loading screen time to the point it's no longer worth TPing to town or relogging for speed run shortcuts unless you're playing ruthless(barely anyone in ruthless towns).

Obnoxious, loud annoying sounds(goblin troupe thing, just to name one).

Constant exploding/animations blocking NPC's, and just clogging up my vision.

I rush through the campaign and make sure to craft/vendor inside of my hideout while doing the campaign to avoid all the visual and audio clutter

I've never played as ga
These things negatively impact the game play experience for players.
Please consider adding a way to disable seeing or hearing other players MTX's.

Multiple reddit threads on this for year+:
Here's one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1br5lco/please_let_me_turn_off_the_goddamn_annoying_music/

its really bad.
I dont mind the goblin but the rest is horrible
I agree with atleast disabling sounds for mtx. Played since alpha/beta days and the goblin shit almost made me drop this for diablo 4 which says a lot because diablo 4 is absolute trash. MTX's are fine but when they are griefing others its not. How high were they when they decided people wanted this crap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info