Why is MTX audio all over the place

So my main gripe yesterday was the goblin troupe with their 3-second clip repeated every 30 seconds. And this thing (I guess it's that walking chest, not sure) grunting in my ear.

Now, that grunting sound is on the dialogue channel. So I've just turned that slider all the way down.

But then why isn't that goblin thing on the dialogue channel as well?

Why not create a separate MTX channel?

When in a town both the goblins and that grunting (as well as other MTX sounds) were WAY louder than anything else! Either turn down the volume, or give us the option to adjust their volume.

Also - why don't you care at all about THAT many people complaining about MTX sounds. People buy them for themselves, not for me. So why should other people care that I turn MTX sounds off? Hearing all that useless noise only makes me less interested in playing. Seriously thinking of going back to Last Epoch!
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Last edited by PlatoniusIII on Mar 30, 2024, 10:15:46 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 2:07:55 AM
I agree. Nobody asked for this sound pollution. A friend who I invited to play with me for this league was complaining about not being able to focus the npc dialog. I hope they consider adding at separate audio channel as you mentioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info