Arimor Despawned; Cant complete 'The Undertaker's Apprentice'

Description: Arimor appeared in The Coast. After killing all (pretty sure) in Tidal Island there was no completion and Arimor has disappeared from the Coast. He appears on the map while farther away, but will despawn when getting close.

Steps:
1. Go to the coast and talk to Arimor (all three dialogue options)
2. Make lantern selections for Tidal Island
3. Enter using the actual portal, not the enter button on lantern
4. Kill all on tidal island
5. After coast has reset, go back

Observed: Arimor is gone; cant complete quest
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 3:53:56 PM
Having a similar bug Arimor's gone and killing everything in Tidal or Coast does nothing to advance the quest.

RIP league mechanic
Also experiencing this bug. Made a new character to test if that would fix it, but he does not appear for subsequent characters. New characters begin with 'The Undertaker's Apprentice' in the same unfinishable state.
Ended up working after I killed some more stuff on another map.
"
Marsharen wrote:
Description: Arimor appeared in The Coast. After killing all (pretty sure) in Tidal Island there was no completion and Arimor has disappeared from the Coast. He appears on the map while farther away, but will despawn when getting close.

Steps:
1. Go to the coast and talk to Arimor (all three dialogue options)
2. Make lantern selections for Tidal Island
3. Enter using the actual portal, not the enter button on lantern
4. Kill all on tidal island
5. After coast has reset, go back

Observed: Arimor is gone; cant complete quest

Having exact same issue, now cannot go to necropolis (or see on waypoint map or find Arimor in any zones). Also not seeing any souls anywhere now..
Last edited by basilownzyou on Mar 29, 2024, 8:50:40 PM
Same here
Coast despawned (i went to do rhoas and fetid pool cause i skipped dialogue)
Tried a new character but i guess the quest is supposed to be per account

Second Edit: it really was as simple as pressing alt to check loot. Whoops
Last edited by TheShovelier on Mar 30, 2024, 12:20:00 AM
Similar problem, I am in different maps where I receive the Icon to show a mob that the undertaker can come for, but not able to actually summon him.
I had a similar issue but Arimor reappeared and the quest completed when I killed another 'haunted' mob (i.e the ones with the black debuff).
So it did eventually complete when I left my friends party and found a soul. But now only they are able to collect souls. I can't collect any of them. Is this intended? So this whole league is just a solo adventure?
YO go check your loot filters. I pressed alt and the souls were there. I guess some filters are hiding the soul collection windows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info