6h till new league

Hope ggg tested some obvious "OP" starts like endless legion and full div stack scarab. Also hope nerf for sanctum will be huge.
Good luck everyone <3
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 1:40:31 PM
its actually 5 hours...
Sorry man but internal testing is something only done now by humble smaller devs who still have something to prove and aren't sitting on millions (or more) in built-up cash (or liquid assets).
whaaat you dont enjoy play testing companies games for free?? how dare you ...
My predictions on what's going to be OP right out of the gate:

Skittering Delirium Orbs. Scarab deli farming would be absolutely insane even with zero interaction with the tree whatsoever but if they do interact it will break the economy for a few days until things settle.

Jun T4 scarab rooms. If they give rare scarabs like they used to give Winged Jun is going to be nuts even if you never see a Veiled Chaos from Catarina.

Anything that stacks a bunch of bosses and wisps them has the potential to be over the top insane.
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Hyperbole aside, it doesn't bother me at all.

It's all fun and games after all.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Hyperbole aside, it doesn't bother me at all.

It's all fun and power games after all.

I fixed it for you :D
"
mnieradko wrote:
Sorry man but internal testing is something only done now by humble smaller devs who still have something to prove and aren't sitting on millions (or more) in built-up cash (or liquid assets).

You mean all the small indie games that end up being hyped as hell and never make it out of early access once the rushed steam release ends up earning enough money to call it a day?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
well que is open alrdy :D
16,709 ahead of me in the queue. Not bad...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info