Necropolis Challenge Rewards

Not my cup of tea, all gimmicks.
No drive to do challenges again, remember Delirium? Those wings bro thats what I call drive. Also you can do better armor sets than this but that's probably in Kirac's Vault right?
Boots are cool, will definitely aim for those.
these I like.
Like Bard from LOL. Bard's team is too OP in TFT. Maybe, GGG Staffs is punching TFT game =))
I appreciate challenge rewards very much and doing challenges is fun. Armor sets are cool with the extra effects as their increase in tier, but can you please bundle other stuff together instead of an armor set at least once in a while?
Something like a weapon + off-hand + back attachement? Or character effects like we had in archenemsis? Add some portals at the higher challenge count rewards if the items you bundle can't add up to enough "tiers" of extra effects.
Would love some pet/portal/wings mtx for a change :(

Also please add additional option for the effects so they are not tied to the armor piece, this way we can combine the visual of a set that we like and the effect. Chaosborn Armour is good example, pretty much the best additional effect ( the chaos voice and so many interactions with it), but you can never change the armor if you want it...
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Mar 28, 2024, 1:23:52 AM
really not great ...
I couldn't think you guys create worse reward than Ancestor... here we are lol. Also so many parts stolen from D4 Druid sets.
Last edited by tronloop on Mar 28, 2024, 2:12:14 AM
i dont know why but this is third league in which i will not want to complete challanges at all. sets is good but i will not wear it. just a feedback from a casual player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info