My PC has become a nuclear reactor

Hello <3

My PC gets crazy hot when I play poe.
Regardless of whether I am in the town, in my hideout, or on the map, my PC heats up and the fans start running loudly.
Now we are heading into the summer, and because of this problem, I will not be able to complete the new league, and I will not join any league during the summer

Knowing that this does not happen to me with other games, even with heavy games that have mods added to it, such as (ARK Survival).

CPU : i5 12400f
GPU : RTX 3060 12GB
RAM : 16 GB

Thank you
Last edited by amjo83 on Mar 27, 2024, 1:00:08 PM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 12:37:25 AM
what is the core volts show u when u play . and what coller u using
Last edited by Pavel636 on Mar 28, 2024, 6:16:24 AM
1- what is the core volts show u when u play .

How to know that please ?

2- and what coller u using

Air cooling 4 fans
But I think it is related to the game itself, as I do not find this problem in other games
This game is not supposed to raise the temperature of the computer
I was playing it on an old device years ago (a laptop, 6 RAM, 2 GB graphics card, and a second-generation processor) and I did not find problems with overheating, but I stopped playing after my laptop no longer met the game’s requirements.
But now with a new, powerful device, I see it getting worse

thank you <3
open you PC case and take a photo.

Probably need a bigger case and more fans, and this is not a bug . POE is know for making the PC a heater for winter. My 2060 used to do that, until i switched to 4060 which use less electricity
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info