Zizaran Interviews Mark Roberts

Cool
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:
Not a fan of having to support an individual streamer to get access to Poe knowledge.

I did not liked having to watch sirgog last league to learn that reliquary scarabs works on archnemesis gobelin looters.
I won't like having to watch zizaran to learn first hand what scarabs do. Hopefully there will be a written news but I'm not too hopefull about that and I will watch zizaran with no enjoyment whatsoever because I don't want to play an economic driven game with less knowledge than other players.

Streamers popularity should be based on how fun, interesting and good they are. Not on how much hidden/speculative information they get access to.

*Tips Fedora in your general direction.*
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:
Not a fan of having to support an individual streamer to get access to Poe knowledge.

I did not liked having to watch sirgog last league to learn that reliquary scarabs works on archnemesis gobelin looters.
I won't like having to watch zizaran to learn first hand what scarabs do. Hopefully there will be a written news but I'm not too hopefull about that and I will watch zizaran with no enjoyment whatsoever because I don't want to play an economic driven game with less knowledge than other players.

Streamers popularity should be based on how fun, interesting and good they are. Not on how much hidden/speculative information they get access to.

I agree and I enjoy watching Zizaran. Game related info should be on the website first, anywhere else later.
So it means I can interview Mark or someone at GGG ? Why do these streamers get inside knowledge ? The same applies for PoE 2 .When the game will be released, they will have an advantage .
Much as I like listening to Ziz and Mark, since the league starts on Friday and we had a great launch announcement, I think I'd rather wait to play at this point.
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:

Just because you want to?
Young man, that's not how it works.
I'll be there! LOGIN
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
Nerfopolous is set up tor top end players and streamers. I think we should all let GGG know how we feel about the direction of the game with our wallets. No more support packs for me until they make the game playable for average players. Nobody likes Ziz anyway.
Please address the loss of contract implicits. Was it intended, is it an over sight?
This is going to be super fun, cant wait Ahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info