How is nobody talking about atlas map nodes being removed?

"
jddc78 wrote:
I do worry about the cost of carto scarabs getting kind of high unless the duplicates end up being super common.

The fact that connecting is still a thing definitely helps with unlocking. But early on we could see a bit of a chick & egg scenario.

I guess we are going to have to see how numerous scarabs become and what the market for them looks like first.

Run your Harvest and craft the scarabs into what you need - unless that got stealth nerfed
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
jddc78 wrote:
I do worry about the cost of carto scarabs getting kind of high unless the duplicates end up being super common.

The fact that connecting is still a thing definitely helps with unlocking. But early on we could see a bit of a chick & egg scenario.

I guess we are going to have to see how numerous scarabs become and what the market for them looks like first.

Run your Harvest and craft the scarabs into what you need - unless that got stealth nerfed

It was completly removed. YOu cannot change scarabs.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
jddc78 wrote:

It was completly removed. YOu cannot change scarabs.

WTF? removed scarab rolling. thats stupid
"
WaywornExile wrote:
If true, perhaps Cartography scarabs are getting juiced. Something akin to:

#% more maps found in area
#% chance for map drops to be duplicated

Welp...

"Non-unique maps found in area are corrupted with 8 modifiers"

:/
Scarabs released? Mind linking?

Would be cool to see what the whole pool is for purposes of atlas strategies.
"
jddc78 wrote:
Scarabs released? Mind linking?

Would be cool to see what the whole pool is for purposes of atlas strategies.

It's just a small teaser video from a few hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfnZ5fI0IvM
Ahhhh. Thanks for sharing. I did see the listings in the item filter information, but will be very anxious to see the actual descriptions released.
Cos the changes are kinda good
Well, we have some answers now. Carto scarabs of duplication gives 30% duplication. And you can use two.

Guess we'll just have to see how available things like this will be. It has the look of a winged scarab, so might be kind of rare. I assume we will have tiers of rarity with these new kinds of scarabs even if there are no direct conversions like 3 -> 1 in the past.

Really wish they would walk back the harvest recipe for scarab conversion. I read through these and there are some seriously awesome ones mixed with many that the atlas can either already give you (x mechanic appears in map) or you may never want to use. Should lead to a pretty wide range in cost and would be nice to have a way to gamble the worthless ones.
Last edited by jddc78 on Mar 27, 2024, 3:09:44 PM
Rarity of them wont matter. There are T0 uniques worth 1c. Their worth will be tied to "how much money you get by using them", mostly. Scarab to turn all rares into essences? Yeah, that will cost few divines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info