Bestiary question

So I did the Einhar quest and went through Riverways with him, and caught the 5 beasts. Now that that's done, I've played through probably another 10-12 zones, clearing them all, but haven't come across any more beasts. Are they really that uncommon, or do I need to be clearing specific zones to encounter more beasts?
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 10:07:42 PM
Einhar will appear on a totally random basis. You might get a streak of seeing him in a few consecutive zones, then not again for a long time. He will turn up again eventually.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Most likely you are overleveled for the zone.
If your level is +10 (?) for the zone, masters/league mechanics won't spawn.
Thanks for the replies. I'll be patient.

I am slightly overleveled for the recent zones, but not 10 levels. Probably 7 or 8. If you try to complete everything, as I'm doing, it's hard not to overlevel the zones. The good news is, when I'm 8 levels over the zone, I definitely notice that I don't get much XP at all, so that keeps it from getting too far out of whack.

I can see where, if you're not trying to complete everything, you can really level fast in this game. Kinda fun :)

Edit: LOL, and of course, second zone I got to tonight (Fellshire Ruins) had beasts :) Zone was 16, I was 25, so 9 levels above and I still saw some beasts. Once I finish this side of act 2, and get to some higher level zones, I will hopefully see Einhar more often.

Also, it's interesting that Einhar is quite OP compared to me. Makes me think, if you're intending to clear the zone anyway, avoid the beasts as long as you can, and just use him as a party member to help clear more quickly ;)
Last edited by inisfree1952 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:10:57 PM
^when you get to maps, after completing the campaign, you start to be able to force the specific masters you want. So if you happen to like Einhar, you can MAKE him appear in almost every map. Same with a lot of the other extra content you'll run across as you work your way through.

Extra stuff like Einhar/Niko(act 4)/Alva (act 8)/Jun (act 9)/ is not going to be very frequent though while you run campaigns. Same with abysses (green circles, act 6), expedition (can't remember the first act it appears), etc. All those become way more frequent once you FINISH the campaign.

Yes! I think thats why Einhar is designed the way he is, to help you bust down the red beasts that are super strong for the newer player even when they first appear.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 19, 2024, 10:08:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info