"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

wasnt this patch meant to give us QOL not take them away? putting skills like molten shell and bone Armour etc was such a big QOL. now we will have to sacrifice an extra gem slot to link it with the new gem

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 18, 2024, 6:27:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 9:04:31 AM
Hopefully they reconsider it.
I know pretty much every change receives some complains, but reading throu comments on various plattforms this seems to get overwhelmingly negative feedback (not the gems themself, but the left click situation).
yeah they need to reconsider. this is one of the worst changes they did lately
Instant reaction. This is bad.
There are plenty of reasons you'd only want to trigger your instant skill while initiating movement.

Seems like a strictly terrible change with no purpose behind it. Just makes the game worse for no reason. PoE 1 being abandoned and made into a PoE 2 testing zone?
automation support 10000x better than left clicking. I am glad its a supp gem now plus you dont need to move to trigger anymore!
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
wallsh1 wrote:
automation support 10000x better than left clicking. I am glad its a supp gem now plus you dont need to move to trigger anymore!

Full cringe or sarcasm, i think you never play like any mines.
You NEED detonate mines on left click to use automation on clear but stack mines on bosses!
P.S DONT do this change GGG PLEASE
Eh. This is super nice for console and gives feature parity between platforms. I like it. Also entirely optional. Pressing some more buttons manually won't kill anyone. In fact, it is very good preparation for PoE 2.

Shaping up to be a banger patch so far.
It's a good prep for PoE2 for those that don't want to use the support gem. The one click more ain't gonna break a hand, or build.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 18, 2024, 7:25:58 PM
This is a horrible change.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info