C2W Guild Founded March 13th, 2020

The Vision of Cheat2Win Guild
- Guild Historical Summary:
This guild was founded on March 13th, 2020, By Hellscream and the surviving Officers of a then suffering guild in need of leadership. We, the surviving officers, and members transferred from an older guild to create our now proud ever-growing guild C2W.
The original officers of this guild formed a new system of leadership and recruitment. We are always active and advancing forward within this new system of understanding. Our leadership can be founded on the idea of having three leaders. One Guild Master Hellscream, two Co-Guild Masters xRob, Shrimptech and our large group of officers. Our leadership rotates based on activity to always have an active leader. Our officers and members are also thus cycled to always have an active body. These are learned establishments, so we always progress as a guild.
In a game ever changing we move forward into the future as one. Teaching, learning, and growing together as players to the best of our ability.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." – Confucius

- Guild Charter:
o Guild Master: Our highest leadership Position. Oversees leadership duties in all aspects and maintains executive power as well as decision making. Leading our guild is a challenging task in all regards. We are proud to celebrate our leader Hellscream as forward thinking and mindful.

o Co-Guild Masters: These two leadership positions both share and support our Guild Master duties. This shared function of duties is held by xRob and Shrimptech. They function in conjunction to these leadership duties and are also executive power positions. What they say goes! (unless overruled by Hellscream). They are responsible for overseeing our guild into a bright and prosperous future.

o Guild Officers: Are celebrated members of our community. They are unique individuals with attributed leadership abilities. Officers are the fundamental foundation of our organization. They oversee and help teach our members as individuals that all have interesting things they strive to excel at. Together they help promote the leadership and vision of this guild.

o Guild Ambassador: A representative position responsible for documenting guild concepts with direction from leadership. Including tasks such as guild rules, history, and representation to the best of their ability. This position requires a firm understanding of all guild concepts and the original vision. -I do so with pride for a vision I saw from the beginning.

o Members: With memberships of 200+ people in the game Path of Exile. We are proud to accept members who promote an interesting place to learn and grow as individual players. From the activity of each of you we formed and now function as a guild. Providing a safe place to harbor as players as we share in the gaming experience. Thank you for being a valued member of C2W!
Friends of old and friends of new; join C2W our vision is a guild built for you!

Guild Manifesto:
That I, an exile, should go so bare and alone into the wilderness. To think that I should go before the world alone without friend. How very strange to be alone. Now that I have friend in you so honorable as to call fellow of guild. I will never again face the world alone! I am not lost nor exile but at home here with you.
Our guild is not some abject place but truly a collection of friends and like-minded people. To share in game knowledge, moments, and memories with each other. That is our purpose and that is our pride. That we shall celebrate each and every one of you as a friend. If you feel out of place or different it’s fine. All you must do is reach out and tell us about yourself as a gamer, we will be here for you. In the game we were all alone once, even me. Now you have a friend in me and I in you. Stronger and more in-depth than almost any idea.
That is what a guild is a group of friends sharing experiences, knowledge, and wisdom! How can you be part of something so great? Just reach out and ask.

"I bombingjupiter, hereby declare and witness the indoctrination of Cheat2Win Guild’s vision. In history, a Charter, and Manifesto were presented to our founder Hellscream on the week of March 15th, 2024. I acknowledge you Hellscream as the leadership of this body. Our friend, mentor, and guild visionary. May we ever grow and prosper as an organization. I am greatly honored to have written such works for such a great people." – Witness Ambassador, bombingjupiter
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2024, 1:17:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info