This weekend we are running a Skill Effects Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted items here. The Skill Effects sale ends at Mar 18, 2024 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Clear your maps in style with the Demonic Split Arrow Effect Paired with the Mercurial Armour Pack, Mercurial Character Effect and Mercurial Weapon Effect.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Still waiting for hideout display case sale :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I always read "Thanks for your support!" in Chris' voice
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Wow almost 500 effects on sale. What are we buying guys?
lol you guys have some nerve. You broke the game and don’t give a sh1t cause you’re to focused on next league and poe2 but you want us to spend money on a game that is a bit better since the latest fix but still broken….wow
need Delirious Righteous Fire Effect or void,dark RF pls
Nice
Sweet
Tell me, why buy effects for skills, if the developers constantly change them and make them unplayable ? For example, if I bought a Votex skin in the last league. So what? The developers completely killed it with the patch. That is, I will simply never use it again because this skill has become unplayable. I can not decide to buy knowing that tomorrow some developer may come up with the idea to destroy another skill to which I buy the effect.
"
AnabisB wrote:
Tell me, why buy effects for skills, if the developers constantly change them and make them unplayable ? For example, if I bought a Votex skin in the last league. So what? The developers completely killed it with the patch. That is, I will simply never use it again because this skill has become unplayable. I can not decide to buy knowing that tomorrow some developer may come up with the idea to destroy another skill to which I buy the effect.

There is so many that's hard to test everything. I heard that you can refund if some MTX is broken for you. I have one broken piece of chest but I got if for free so can't test it.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info