Watch GGG Live on March 21 (PDT)

"
Pashid wrote:
Ah nice, March 29th just as expected.
Poor players who expected a league launch for the 15th or 22th cause they still struggle to understand the pretty obvious wording of GGG hoho

I told you it will be 29th, but you didn't listen with your April launch hoho
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Can't wait for all the tears when it still starts with "Hi,I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games"
LETS GO AGAAAIN, NECROPOLIS
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
do we keep the rugsack or should we empty them out?
"
Dxt44 wrote:

I told you it will be 29th, but you didn't listen with your April launch hoho

You struggled to decrypt the obvious wording of GGG weeks ago and told people to expect a release for mid of March cause you didn't want to believe the more experienced players and their on point predictions. So hush little one hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 9, 2024, 12:23:14 PM
"
Pashid wrote:

You struggled to decrypt the obvious wording of GGG weeks ago and told people to expect a release for mid of March cause you didn't want to believe the more experienced players and their on point predictions. So hush little one hoho

It's ok to be wrong sometimes Pashid. Don't stress. Even experienced players do mistakes.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Anyone else get Dalek vibes from the voice at the beginning?
So uber Conquerers hmmm
"
"
Slider13 wrote:
Just as long as we never have loot drops like we did in Affliction. Absolute garbage league mechanic.

This.

Absolutely. I enjoyed everything BUT the league mechanic and the resulting meta.
Why is a Dalek doing voiceovers?

Creepy undead league sounds fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info